Cameron & Herrman, P.A., is always interested in speaking with talented attorneys as our firm continues to grow. Ideal candidates will have strong work ethic, high level of professionalism, written and verbal communication skills, computer proficiency, and willingness to learn and advance with our firm.
If you enjoy helping people, staying busy, and working in a fast-paced atmosphere, this position could be perfect for you. The associate will meet with clients, draft legal pleadings, and appear in court on a regular basis.
Benefits include health insurance, salary with potential for performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, and casual dress on Fridays.
- Juris Doctorate degree
- Kansas law license or ability to obtain Kansas law license within 6 months of hire
- Interest in family law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- High level of professionalism
- Computer proficiency
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Ability to work full-time and additional hours as needed to complete project deadlines.