Juvenile Law

  • Appeals– helping people take cases to a higher court when the court has made an erroneous ruling
  • Child In Need of Care– helping parents and family members when DCF is involved with children
  • Grandparents Rights– helping grandparents obtain residential placement in Child In Need of Care cases

If you need an experienced attorney to handle your juvenile case, call Cameron & Herrman, P.A., at (316) 265-0650.

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial